- Most therapy sessions last between 45 and 55 minutes.
For psychological testing, the length will depend on the type of assessment and will be discussed when the appointment is scheduled.
- If you are uncertain about therapy or how to begin, feel free to contact me by phone for a free 15 minute phone consultation.
During this time, topics such as reasons for referral, concerns, fees or insurance-related questions can be addressed.
- Payment is expected at the time of service and can be made by cash, check or credit card. Typically this will be your co-pay as determined by your insurance.
- If you do not have insurance and are unable to afford the services fees, please contact me so that we can discuss possible options.
Please take a few minutes and contact your insurance plan in order to verify that I am 'in-network' and to obtain the amount of your co-pay prior to our first appointment
- Intake Appointment $180
- Therapy Sessions $160-$180
- Couples/Family Session $180
- Consultation and Other Services $200
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Behavioral Health Care Program
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Maine Community Health Options